Join the Montgomery County Partners for Homeownership at our annual Housing Fair!
The 2019 Housing Fair has been scheduled for Saturday, April 6 at the Plymouth Whitemarsh High School in Plymouth Meeting!
This event will run from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Free to the public!
Door prizes throughout the day ~ $500 Grand door prize!
Workshops throughout the day ~ No registration necessary to attend
About our Fair: The annual Housing Fair is a great starting point to have questions answered from experts including lenders, Realtors®, insurance agencies, home inspection firms, non-profit and governments agencies and more! Learn about mortgages and grant programs if you’re thinking of buying a home. Learn about new government programs, sheriff sales, foreclosure prevention and understanding this difficult real estate market. Workshops are held throughout the day and over 25 exhibitors are expected to have booths showcasing their information.
Are you a vendor interested in a booth?
Vendor registration forms are available below! The Housing Fair will include an exhibitor area for non-profits, banks, mortgage companies, title companies, home inspectors, credit companies and other housing-related organizations. Early Bird Special!* Save $50 if registered by March 1! Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and booths with electricity are limited! Download your registration form below!
- 2019 Housing Fair Vendor Registration Form – Click to download
Exhibit space, sign, table and 2 chairs. Lunch provided for exhibitors. Please download the above form for more information and to register. Payment via credit card is available through the link below. Please remember to submit the above registration form with payment!
- 2019 Housing Fair Flyer – coming soon
Pay via check or use the link below to pay by credit card. Use the down arrow to select your category for payment …
* Early Bird Special – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice reflecting the “Early Bird” discount if paying via credit card (below does not reflect discount).
Free workshops will be offered throughout the day that focus on assisting individuals better understand the home buying process. Below is the list of workshops that were offered at our 2018 Housing Fair!
- Understanding Sheriff Sales – How Sheriff sales work and how to decide if this is a good option for you when looking to buy a home.
- Understanding Credit & Credit Scores – What You Really Need to Know The myths and realities of credit scores and how you can improve your credit.
- Homebuying Basics & Grant Programs for First-time Buyers – Information on understanding the home buying process and how to find the “right” house and information on grant programs.
- Mortgage Loan Basics & Understanding Lender Guidelines – Understanding different types of loans (Conventional, FHA, VA, Others), how the amount of a loan is determined, how much cash is needed for down payment and closing costs and if you are financially ready to purchase a home.
- Buying a Fixer-Upper & Rehab Loans like 203K – How It Really Works – How to buy a “fixer upper” and the different loan products that are available to finance the cost of repairs. Learn what the renovation shows never discuss on TV!